a boutique public relations agency in downtown Raleigh,
is launching a new PR package today for architects who have big PR goals (exposure), big PR dreams (lots of exposure), and not-so-big 2017 PR budgets.
What’s included in the “PR On A Platter” package?
- Professional press releases, written by a former newspaper and magazine editor, on all the news your firm generates (new projects, completed projects, awards, new hires, etc., etc. You’ll be surprised by how much news you generate!).
- Manual press release distribution to relevant media sources. (The media hate “e-blasts.” This is not that.)
- Hand-picked submissions to appropriate online journals, e-zines, and blogs to raise your Internet presence immediately (very important since potential clients and media sources “Google” information today).
- Professional pitches to traditional media: newspapers, magazines, television and radio. (The number is limited.)
- An experienced and committed PR professional who actually knows your industry and delivers results.
Why is this a great deal for you?
Well, if you want all of that exposure for you and your work,
“PR On A Platter” will save you endless hours of…
…Chasing the right reporters who cover your industry and may be interested in your news.
…Waiting for return calls from deadline-driven journalists who don’t even know you’ve left many, many, many messages.
…Staring at the screen of your smartphone for weeks, waiting for reporters to get back to you.
…Wondering why your competitors keep getting “ink” and tons of new leads from the same journalists and reporters you’ve been trying to attract.
Since 2004, Blueplate PR’s message has been simple:
“Get a lot for a little.” With our “PR On A Platter” package, we continue to deliver on this promise.
So… what’s it going to cost? Very little, actually.
For a flat-fee of $700 per month (with a recurring commitment of six months or more), you’ll enjoy our “no billable hours, no surprises” promise and achieve the PR results you want from a professional public relations expert with a track record of securing tons of media attention for her clients.
So – ready to Order Up?
Call Kim Weiss today
or email her: firstname.lastname@example.org